Ludwigstr. 28, RG
Ground floor, room 017
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 3772
Development Economics, Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Aspirations and social protection programs (internal vs. external constraints faced by the poor).
- The role of social norms and identity in lending to the poor.
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München Germany
PhD in Economics Oct 2017 to date
Program: Evidence-based Economics
The University of Chicago – Harris School of Public Policy IL, USA
Master of Public Policy (MPP) 2012-2014
Lahore University of Management Sciences Lahore, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science (Honors) 2006-2010
United Nations Development Program/Planning Commission of Pakistan Islamabad, Pakistan
Research Analyst, National Initiative for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Dec 2016 to Sep 2017
Center for Economic Research in Pakistan (CERP) Lahore, Pakistan
Project Coordinator/Research Associate, Asset Transfer Program July 2014 to December 2016
HONORS, AWARDS and GRANTS
- Co-investigator on International Growth Center Grant - The Design of Anti-Poverty Transfers to the Ultra-Poor: Asset Transfers or Cash Transfers? [£165,000, 2016]
- Awarded Egon-Sohmen Fellowship at the Munich Graduate School of Economics, 2017-2020.
- Recipient of the Fulbright Master’s Scholarship, 2012-2014.
- Awarded Mikati Foundation Fellowship at The University of Chicago.
- Graduated on the Dean’s Honor List at Lahore University of Management Sciences, 2006-2010.