Letters of Recommendation
Letter of recommendation:
To obtain a letter of recommendation, you need to have successfully participated in at least one of our lectures or seminars.
The coordinators are:
- Copy of highschool diploma and the most recent list of your grades.
- Short motivation letter (e.g. why you want to go abroad).
Add a document with the following information:
- Your e-mail address.
- Deadline for the letter of recommendation.
- In which language should the letter be written (German or English).
- Which institution do you need the letter for.
- If applicable: Fill-in forms that are part of the recommendation process. Please fill in as much (personal) information as possible yourself.
Send us everything via e-mail, ideally in one single pdf file
If you prefer to send the letter of recommendation yourself, we will hand it over to you in a closed and sealed envelope.
We trust you that you won't open the envelope!