Please find more information about Master theses at our chair in the following document.
Some past theses topics:
- The role of second-order beliefs in social dilemma: an experimental investigation
- Asymmetric updating about ego-relevant information: a meta-analysis
- Inconsistent time preferences and on-the-job search: why people get stuck in "bad" jobs
- Intangible goods in two-sided markets
- Reciprocity in the labor market: an empirical assessment
- Stereotypical thinking and learning: application to gender discrimination
- Strategic ignorance for motivational purposes
- Self-confidence and social desirability
- The Virtual Leave of the Organization – The Internet-Enabled Transfer of Knowledge
- Threat of Termination and Innovation: Field Experiment Design
- Self-Selection of Eastern-European Immigrants in Germany
- Do Workers Adopt Organisational Norms?
- Master Theses at our chair (109 KByte)